*** QUOTES are now posted on our new blog QUOTES for YOU! ***

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

BANNERS: World CHOCOLATE Day! | July 7

World Chocolate Day, sometimes referred to as International Chocolate Day, is an observance that occurs globally every year on July 7. Celebration of the day includes the consumption of chocolate. It has been stated that 7 July 2017 marks 467 years since chocolate was introduced to Europe."

Now you have another reason to eat all that chocolate you've been wanting to eat!
Happy World Chocolate Day to you! 




“Chocolate gets a bad reputation, but pure chocolate is better for humans than even vegetables.  If I had to choose between a piece of broccoli and a bar of chocolate, I would take the chocolate every time, because I’d know I was doing something good for my body.” - U.N. chief medical doctor, Jibani Jawari





No comments:

Post a Comment